Sometimes a decline is decided by the issuing bank (the bank who issued your card) and not by our website. In that case, you would need to call them and ask them to allow the transaction to pass.
If the problem is a technical glitch or bug, there could be many reasons that block a successful checkout. Here are some things to try which usually solve the problem.
- Make sure a shipping method is selected and your address is recognized (especially the postal code and state/province fields)
- Make sure email, phone number and other billing details are entered correctly
- Street Address 1 and Street Address 2 must not be more then 44 characters.
- Confirm the correct store view for your region/country and currency (use the Country Flag icon in the top right corner to switch store views for your region)
- Use only the payment methods we support (Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, MasterCard Debit, Amex, Paypal, Interac Online)
- Clear your pumpunderwear.com cookies and browser cache (or switch web browsers). If you still have issues clearing these, try to activate private browsing or incognito mode instead.
- Try checking out with an account instead of as a guest (or vice versa)
- If using a saved credit card and the expiration date has changed, re-enter the entire credit card number again with the new expiration and do not select the old card when selecting a payment method
- If method Credit Card gives you decline, try method Credit and Debit Card (or vice versa)
If you still can not checkout, please contact us so we can better diagnose the issue. Send us screenshots of your cart so we can better troubleshoot the issue.